Monday, May 19, 2008

A Week of My Favorite Videos.

So . . . . a few days ago I came across a few videos from YouTube when I was doing a search for on Google for something. I had the bright idea to share these videos with you during the coming week. A few of them have been curculating through email the past few months, but don't let it deter you from watching once again. They're that awesome!

I'll be posting one video per day. At the end of the week, we'll do a little poll to see which one y'all liked the best.

Now, these are not my own videos. Remember, I'm computer illiterate. My husband has to show me how to do something a dozen times before it sticks! LOL . . . Anyway, all of the credit goes to whomever posted the videos on YouTube. I'm eternally in debt to you for your knowledge. God bless you! No, really! I mean it.

Now, on with the videos!

J.L.

No comments: