Monday, May 26, 2008

My Bookshelf

Hey! I saw a really cool thing on somebody's blog today where they set up a bookshelf so that folks can see what they've been reading. I decided I really had to have that, so I set up my own account and added a bookshelf to my blog. You can see it on the left sidebar. But, dudes, guess what? I realized that I'm reading a bunch of books at one time! LOL . . . have I ever told you that I get distracted? Yeah. Kind of like the rabbit trails that I chase on occasion in my posts. I guess I'm just the kind of woman who likes to live life to the fullest. I just have to cram as much into life as I can cause you just never know!

The bad thing is that I try to do too much and end up feeling overwhelmed. . What's a girl to do? I guess at least recognizing my fault is the first step, but beyond that it's hard to overcome it. At least I might be able to keep myself from becoming even more distracted and overwhelmed by not buying more books, more craft supplies, more material . . . blah, blah, blah.

Anyway, check out my bookshelf and let me know if you've read any of the books listed. It would be great to know what you think of them.

Talk soon!

J.L.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

okay...what have you done to your blog...it's turned into one of those blogs that trap it's readers and won't let them back out the door thay came in!! Help! I'm stuck here! Oh, where is that link to my blog...the Lord always provides a way of escape!!