1. Write your own six word memoir
2.Post it on your blog, and include a visual illustration if you like.
3.Link to the person who tagged you in your post
4.Tag five more blogs with links
5.Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs inviting them to play.
I tag: ByGrace, Little by Little, Constantly Abiding, Everyday Mommy, and Homespun Life.
Six words to describe me . . .
- Thoughtful. As in, full of thoughts. Or, I think too much. My brain is in constant motion. It never rests.
- Creative. I have a stash of crafting and sewing stuff you wouldn't believe. Just like our gas use keeps the oil companies in business, my creative streaks keep the crafting stores from going under. But I think I've figured out why I've stashed so much fabric and scrapbooking papers away the past few years: once Little Miss goes off to college, I will be forever broke and won't be able to shop at Michael's or JoAnn's. Sigh.
- Sensitive. I cry about everything. Songs, movies, people.
- Reooowww. As in meow . . . you know, grouchy kitty with the claws flexed. At least that's what Baby Girl says. I don't know. I'll have to think about that one.
- Crazy-fun. Not crazy-loco. That's according to Little Mama, the child who shares her mama's love of all things from the 80's, babies, and cookies. I might would have opted for the loco option if I were her. But I'm glad my kids think I'm fun to be around.
Please note: When I asked my girls about to give me one word to describe what they think about me, I waited with baited breath to see if my husband would pipe in. And he did. And he said exactly what I thought he would say: hot. Yesssss.