Thursday, May 22, 2008

Something totally fun!

Read my answers, then copy and paste to your blog, making sure to change the answers before posting. Can't wait to read about you! Please post a comment back here with a link back to your blog.

The Letter A

Are you available? Nope! Happily married for 22 years.

What is your age? 40

What annoys you? Um . . . redneck mothers who scream at their kids in the store.

The Letter B

Do you live in a big house? Sure, if only Mister and I lived here . . . not so big with seven people living here.

When is your birthday? September

Who is your best friend? Besides Mister, my bff is Laney and I've known her since 7th grade. How lucky is that!

The Letter C

What's your favorite candy? Whoa . . . Snickers and Milky Way . . . Sweettarts . . .

Who's your crush? My sweet love, Mister Bloomin' Life.

When was the last time you cried? A few days ago.

The Letter D

Do you daydream? Yes, mostly about Mister. :-)

What's your favorite kind of dog? Redbone coonhound

What day of the week is it? Thursday

The Letter E

How do you like your eggs? Scrambled

Have you ever been in the emergency room? Yes, mostly with my kids. The last time was when my son broke his leg.

What's the easiest thing ever to do? Judge others.

The Letter F

Have you ever flown in a plane? No, but I'd like to.

Do you use fly swatters? At my mom's, yes; here, no. We don't own one.

Have you ever used a foghorn? LOL, no! But maybe I should get one to wake up the kids every morning? HA!

The Letter G

Do you chew gum? Not much.

Are you a giver or a taker? Mostly a giver, but sometimes I gotta take just to keep going.

Do you like gummy candies? Yep! Laney and I used to go to the mall and buy them by the pound! LOL!

The Letter H

How are you? Right now, I'm tired and feeling a little overwhelmed by the number of projects I want to accomplish over the summer.

What color is your hair? Dark brown/reddish

The Letter I

What's your favorite ice cream? Moose tracks, turtle tracks, mint chocolate chip . . .

Have you ever ice skated? Yes. We used to have a rink down the road a piece. I have stitches from a little incident.

Do you play an instrument? Dulcimer, but right now I'm missing the strings off of both of mine.

The Letter J

What's your favorite jelly bean brand? Sweettart brand . . . oh my gosh! They taste just like sweettarts.

Do you wear jewelry? Yes, but very simple styles. My favorite is my cross necklace.

The Letter K

Who do you want to kiss? My Mister. Oh honey . . .

Do you want kids? ROFL! Depends on how they're acting at the moment . . .

Where did you go for kindergarten? Asbury

The Letter L

Are you laid back? No nearly enough . . . cause there is so much in life to be serious about.

Do you lie? Yes, but mostly it's just that I am not totally truthful about things. I've really tried to start being more honest about stuff.

The Letter M

Whats your favorite movie? Facing the Giants, Persuassion, Hope Floats, Princess Bride

Do you still watch Disney movies? Yep.

Do you like mangos? Never had one.

The Letter N

Do you have a nickname? Yes. Mister calls me Sunshine.

What is your real name? Julia Melinda

Whats your favorite number? Hmmmm . . .

The Letter O

Whats your only dream? That the entire world would be saved and nobody would have to go to hell.

Are you an only child? Nope.

The Letter P

What fear are you most paranoid about? Something happening to one of my kids . . .

What are your pet peeves? Um . . . when redneck mamas let their kids run wild in the store.

What's a personality trait you look for in people? Friendliness

The Letter Q

What's your favorite quote? Gee . . . look on the right side of my blog . . .

Are you quick to judge people? Yes, when I don't take the time to try to understand them and why they act like they do.

The Letter R

Do you think you're always right? Thankfully no, I do not. Only when somebody else is wrong! LOL . . .

Are you one to cry? Yes, when I am tired, stressed out, and worried. I also cry over movies, songs, books . . .

The Letter S

Do you prefer sun or rain? I always love the sunshine, but a rainy day snuggling with Mister is good too.

Do you like snow? Yes.

What's your favorite season? I absolutely love autumn and spring.

The Letter T

What time is it? 11:29 p.m.

What time did you wake up? Gee . . . about 7:30 I think.

When was the last time you slept in a tent? A few years back when Mister took me camping at Stone Mountain.

The Letter U

Are you wearing underwear? Right . . . .

Underwear or boxers? Victoria's Secret ;-) LOL . . .

The Letter V

What's the worst veggie? Greens . . . ick!

Where do you want to go on vacation? I would love to go to the mountains.

The Letter W

What's your worst habit? Procrastination . . .

Where do you live? Georgia, south of Atlanta.

The Letter X

Have you ever had an x-ray? Oh yes.

Have you seen the x-games? Not really.

Do you own a xylophone? Nope.

The Letter Y

Do you like the color yellow? Yes! My great room is yellow!

What's one thing you yearn for? More time with Mister. We've been way too busy lately. I also want my kids to always seek God's will for their lives.

The Letter Z

Whats your zodiac sign? Not that I care . . . but it's virgo.

Do you believe in the zodiac? Not one bit.

Favorite zoo animal? I love watching the gorillas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

My name is Monique & I'm part of the PR team for Sherwood Pictures--creators of FACING THE GIANTS.
Thank you so much for supporting the movie on your blog! We wanted to keep you informed of their latest project--FIREPROOF.
It's due to hit theaters this September in theaters nationwide. You can go to www.fireproofthemovie.com to view the trailer, read the synopsis, and sign up for updates to stay up to date with all of the FIREPROOF happenings! If you're interested in learning more or need any resource, pictures, and downloads for your blog please email me at monique@lovell-fairchild.com and I will be happy to get you what you need.

Again, thanks for blogging!
Monique
Lovell-Fairchild Communications

Laura ~Peach~ said...

do you live in Georgia? I have been to stone mountain it is alot of fun, we went in the off season I hope to go back one day during peak season so I can wander the shops LOL

Anonymous said...

I did it! It is scheduled to post tomorrow at 5 a.m.