So much is going on right now:
- I'm fostering four little kittens that a mama cat left in my garage. They were quite sick but a rescue organization in town is helping out with meds and such.
- Another kitten from a different litter/mama showed up; he hasn't been to be treated yet and is sleeping in a cage on the front porch. He can't be near the other kitties because they may still be contagious. This little guy seems to be pretty healthy. We'll see.
- Something ate me up, y'all! I found four lone star seed ticks on me Thursday and Friday, but it looks as if some fleas or something just tore the rest of my torso up. I'm miserably itchy and uncomfortable. Benadryl makes me too drowsy, so I bought some spray-on itch stuff at Wally World Saturday night. We'll see how that works.
- Little Miss heads off to college in a month.
- Time to get ready for the new school year.
- I've got some health issues going on, and the doctor has no clue what the problem is. My lips have been swollen for several weeks now; this causes them to become very dry and my skin cracks in the corners.
- I think I'm just going crazy.
Well, time to go dry my hair. Am feeling a little drowsy, but I know that we'll be leaving for church in three hours. Hope preacher has something good to say this morning!